Short Walk Off A Long Pier

Random thoughts...random facts....random streams of consciousness.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

How Do I Love Yoo...Let me count the ways.

So to the left you see me and my best friend EVER, Ann Yoo.

All I will say is that I love that beautiful woman in the picture so much.

On my right hand in the picture, you can see a ring. She gave it to me two weeks or so after meeting one another, in the back room of the Tinker. To me, it is a wedding ring of sorts. I can't be that straight man she might need - I can't be her forever hubby - but I can be a man that loves her forever. And I am that man.

She's my love, my heart, my best friend. And when the man that is right for her comes along, I'll gladly step aside. 'Til then, I'll be her gay bff and her sidekick.

What's the point of this blog? Well, it's to say, I LOVE ANN YOO. I just wanted to take the time out to let her know she's aces in my book; that's right, I said, ACES!!!! And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. Who's with me people? Share the YOO love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN! HALLELUJAH! I HAVE BEEN MOVED BY THE POWER OF YOO!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home