Short Walk Off A Long Pier

Random thoughts...random facts....random streams of consciousness.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

re: bear in the straight world...

so last night i was talking with my best gal pal, Ann, and we were talking about who of the two of us was fatter.

Ann insisted even though she's shorter that she's fatter than I am, and I said, "hell to the no!"

I told her that while she thinks that she may be more zaftig, I believed that I was, especially since I am not judged by straight people, but by my gay brethren & sistren (it's a word...because I say so!). In the gay world, you have essentially two options of groups to join if you don't want to be invisible: Anorexic Twink or Chelsea Boy...(Wait there is a third!!!!)...or Chubby Bear.

Ann insisted she was "a Bear in the straight world." Which gave me pause...could there be such a thing? or was Ann just trying to trump my insistence that I was the fatter of she and I? I think it's the latter, because frankly, Ann doesn't like to lose...EVER!

so what do you think....which one of us looks more the bear?

2 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

I'm the bear. I have back hair.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

it's a brown bear, ann. and there's no such thing as korean bears. only panda bears, and they're chinese!

i win this round.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home